background image
12th August 2022 
FAQ. Question mark in font

Frequently Asked Questions

Can you treat couples ?
I am a trained couples therapist and can work with couples experiencing relationship difficulties as well as with individuals.

Can you help me if I have addiction or alcohol problems?
I have worked with addiction and alcohol problems, however if you are a heavy drinker or recreational drug user, you will get more benefit from the therapy I currently offer if you seek specialist treatment before you engage in CBT. I can help moderate users and can also help with referrals for specialist help.